Main menu :
- Home: page of general presentation of the site (objectives, contents, ...)
- News: news of the site, remarkable observations, events not to be missed, ...
- Birds by family: displays the tree of orders, families and sub-families; click in the tree structure then on the name of the species to display its complete file
- Maps: visualization of different maps of the department of Pyrénées-Orientales
- Galleries: links to external photo albums (Flickr) posted by the authors of Ornitho-66
- Videos: access in alphabetical order to all the video sequences included in the sheets
- Contacts: to contact the authors of the site Ornitho-66
- Links: links to some must-see sites in the world of ornithology
- Help: Help page for using Ornitho-66
Navigation thread :
- You are here: always remind us where we are in the Ornitho-66 site structure
Left column :
- Choose your language: click on the flag to display the desired language version (NB: only certain pages and menus are translated)
- Research: to search for an article (bird file, news, ...) by a word or character string
- Chosissez votre langue: click on the flag to display the corresponding language version (NB: only certain pages and menus are translated)
- Identification: allows to open an account Ornitho-66 (not obligatory) and to identify himself during the following visits
- Birds by natural environment: to access the birds cards by the main environments that they usually frequent. To note :
- this approach is not exhaustive; however, it gives a fairly faithful idea of the processions of birds associated with environments that seem most remarkable for their richness or specificity.
- by selecting "Tous les milieux", you can access the complete alphabetical list of birds listed on Ornitho-66.
- Latest updates: links to recently created or updated articles
- My account: reserved for users registered on the site, this menu allows you to view or modify your profile, and submit an article for authorized user